Wednesday 27 March 2019

Coding with Tania

Today Mrs G's reading groups were lucky to get to work with Tania who is helping us learn 'computational thinking'  and 'coding'   We talked about writing a program that would make our car move across an ipad screen, by giving it specific instructions like move forward 3, back 4.

Once we were able to do this, we went off to choose a new background and create other program sentence 'algorithm'.  Watch out for another post with videos of some of the algorithms that we created.








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Team Maunga,
    I LOVE having coding time with you. I think you are SO SMART, when I come into your class you all remember the new words we are using. You know such big words like computational thinking, algorithms and debugging! You were very clever creating your codes with Scratch. Have you used Scratch again since I was there? I can't wait to see what you can create.
    Ngā mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete