Monday 22 June 2020

Fixing the Space Shuttle

Today we have been astronauts fixing the space station. 

We had great fun taking off the back of an old television. It had so many screws to find and undo. We guessed what might be under there. We thought we would find wires, ants, or buttons. We found lots of interesting wires of different colours. We also found different shapes and textures. We are still exploring as more pieces can be unscrewed. 

Reilly, Harry, and Kaden are using screw drivers to see what they can fix. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    My name is Dallas and I am a student in Room 3 at Tautoro School. I am 8 years old.
    I really like your building that you have built using screwdrivers.

    I liked your work because you are working together and it is amazing because there are a lot of things on your building.

    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete